
This is Peyton's preschool graduating class 2009. Although the class is small these girls learned so much through out the year! Top: Elle, Kate, Paige. Bottom:
Taytum,
Charli, Peyton.

It is amazing how much Peyton loves to learn. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to home school her and Logan. Every morning she wakes up and asks "what is the game plan for today Mom?" If I have left education out of the game plan she
immediately reminds me that we need to include school and reading into the daily
routine. She is a little sponge.

Logan is only 2 but he wanted to graduate along with everyone else, I was really surprised that he recited the Pledge of
Allegiance, sang the songs, and did Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See? in Sign Language right along with all the 4 and 5 year
olds. He is growing up so fast!

Peyton's little preschool friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment