Monday, August 4, 2008

Proud to be an American!






We are always grateful for the service men and women who daily serve our country. It is hard work that comes with long hours and often times a sacrifice in freedoms. My brother Tim is one of those hard working service men who without saying daily sacrifices so much for our country. We are thankful we have the opportunity to see him a few times a year and are so proud of his accomplishments in the military. When Tim came home to visit the kids could not get enough of him, they missed him so much! Here they are saluting our country the same way Tim does on a daily basis. I can honestly say I am proud to be an American, and I won't forget there are men and women who daily serve our country so we can remain safe and free.

No comments: